There are some amazing smells in our city, but here are the 10 YOU voted as the best.
I present you the 2017 Sniff list!
10. Fresh Cut Grass at Centennial
- A historic sniff for a historic park.
9. The GooGoo Cluster store
- Tucked away on 3rd avenue is a wonderland of smells and delicious treats.
8. Savannah’s candy kitchen
- *Heavy breathing*
7. Christmas lights / Ice event at Opry
- He’s making a list, he’s sniffing it twice, he’s gonna find out what places smell nice. Brian loves the smell of CHRISTMAS!
6. Hattie B’s
- Honestly, I thought this was gonna be number 1. GREAT SNIFF!
5. Tennessee Titans tailgate
- Football + BBQ + Beer = quality sniff.
4. Ryman Auditorium
- Something about that buildings makes chills go up my spine, and nose. So historic.
3. Jacks Bar-B-Que
- Best BBQ in Nashville
2. Ice level at Predators games
- Bridgestone arena is the perfect building. Great smells, Great sounds, Great everything!
1. Smoke in the supporters section at Nashville SC matches.
- Smoke at soccer matches typically means the game is about to kick off, we just scored or we just won. ALL good feelings!